01) Go SE to the Cenarion Thicket and on the main path turn in “What’s Wrong at Cenarion Thicket?” 44.26. Accept “Strange Energy” and “Clues in the Thicket“.
02) Find Warden Treelos /target wondering around the paths at the Cenarion Thicket next to you around 44.22 and accept “It’s Watching You!“.
TIP: Look for the exclamation mark on minimap if you can’t find him!
03) Do “Strange Energy“: kill/loot Vicious Teromoths (hostile mobs) in the immediate area around the Cenarion Thicket and Teromoths (neutral mobs), just south of the main path around 45.28.
04) Up in the tower at Cenarion Thicket do “It’s Watching You!“: kill Naphthal’ar (up at 44.22).
05) Find Warden Treelos (#2 on map /target) wondering around the paths at the Cenarion Thicket and turn in “It’s Watching You!“.
06) In the middle of the Inn building at Cenarion Thicket do “Clues in the Thicket“: click on the Strange Object 45.22.
07) On the main path south at Cenarion Thicket turn in “Strange Energy” (44.26, #1 on map) and “Clues in the Thicket“. Accept “By Any Means Necessary“.
08) On the main path running between Shattrath City and Tuurem find Empoor /target (he’s with a bodyguard) and do “By Any Means Necessary“: simply talk to him and then kill him. Then at him turn this in and accept “Wind Trader Lathrai“.
01) Go SE to Allerian Stronghold and in the wizard building turn in “Concerns About Tuurem” 59.54. Accept “Magical Disturbances“.
02) East in town get the Flight Path from the Gryphon Master /target 59.55.
03) Just west a bit by the wagon and white boxes 58.55 accept “Unruly Neighbors” and “Timber Worg Tails“.
04) West a bit by the ballista, accept “Stymying the Arakkoa” 58.54.
05) At the town hall entrance, from the Wanted Poster accept “Wanted: Bonelashers Dead!” 58.55.
06) Just inside the town hall’s entrance accept “Olemba Seeds” 57.55.
07) Go inside the town hall further and accept “Secrets of the Arakkoa” 58.56.
08) Next to you accept “Speak with Private Weeks” and “Thin the Flock” 57.56.
09) Exit the town hall and go NW in town to the Inn and talk to the Innkeeper /target 57.53 to make Allerian Stronghold your new home.
10) NOTE: NE in town at the tower, Exorcist Sullivan (male human, /target 56.54) offers a PvP daily quest (“Spirits of Auchindoun“) that you can optionally do if you want, but my guide will not cover it.
01) As you go out questing start working on “Olemba Seeds” (loot white Olemba Cones off the ground) along with “Timber Worg Tails” (kill/loot the Timber Worg Alphas) and “Magical Disturbances” (kill Warp Stalkers). Work on these along the way as you do the next few sections:
02) Go east to Bonechewer Ruins 66.51 and do “Unruly Neighbors“: kill 12 Warped Peons (workers hammering things around the entrances to the ruins).
03) Go NE to Allerian Post (small Alliance camp) and turn in “Unruly Neighbors” 70.44. Accept “The Firewing Liaison” and “Thinning the Ranks“.
04) Back SW at Bonechewer Ruins enter the barracks and do “The Firewing Liaison“: kill Lisaile Fireweaver 68.53.
05) Next to you in the barracks on the ground, click on the Fel Orc Plans scroll 68.54 and accept “Fel Orc Plans“.
06) Finish “Thinning the Ranks“: kill 10 BonechewerDevastators and 6 Backbreakers.
07) Back NE to Allerian Post (#3 on map 70.44) turn in “The Firewing Liaison” and “Thinning the Ranks“.
01) Go west to Grangol’var Village and at Private Weeks 40.36 turn in “Speak with Private Weeks“, accept “Who Are They?“.
02) Go south into Grangol’var Village and do “Who Are They?“. First make sure you got a disguise by talking to the quest giver (40.36 , #1 on map). You can’t use any abilities or you will lose the disguise. If you lose your disguise then go back to him to get a new one. While doing this quest stay away from the hostile Shadowy Hunters /target, they will see through your disguise and attack you (consider going into the village and killing these first before doing the quest). Then to do the quest, go talk to these 3 NPCs (they can respawn as different races/genders): Make sure your pet is dismissed and you have Aspect of the Cheetah on first before getting your disguise.
03) Talk to Shadowy Initiate /target (on the wood plank, 39.40).
04) Talk to Shadowy Laborer /target, the Laborer walks around and sometimes stops to hammer something around 38.40.
05) Talk to Shadowy Advisor /target (in the barracks, 40.39).
06) Back north in Grangol’var Village, at Private Weeks and turn in “Who Are They?” (40.36, #1 on map), accept “Kill the Shadow Council!“.
07) Back south at Grangol’var Village do “Kill the Shadow Council!“: kill 10 Shadowy Executioners, 10 Summoners, and kill Shadowmaster Grieve (male orc in the barracks at 40.39, which is actually #5 on map).
01) Head NW into Shattrath City, take the bridge entrance 35.26 and from Haggard War Veteran /target who patrols around on the bridge, accept “A’dal“.
02) Make a right at the end of the bridge then stop at the Flight Master /target 64.41 to get the Flight Path.
03) Directly in the middle of the city, from A’dal (brightly glowing), turn in “A’dal” 54.45.
04) Next to you accept and do the escort “City of Light“: simply follow Khadgar’s Servant /target around the city. NOTES: This escort literally takes 9 minutes to do. If you are in an absolute hurry to 70 then I would skip this quest as it wastes too much time. However if you are just playing casually, then I would do it. This has to be done if you want to further advance with the Scryers or Aldors, and to receive further quests from those factions. If you skip this quest, then some of the future quests listed in this guide will not be available. If you did it then turn it in at 55.44 , accept/complete (for the sake of this guide) “Allegiance to the Scryers“. Accept “Voren’thal the Seer“.
NOTE: You can choose which ever faction you want to part with, but my guide will focus on Scryers.
05) North in the city, turn in “Secrets of the Arakkoa” 52.21, accept “The Eyes of Skettis“.
06) NE a bit in the city, accept “Rather Be Fishin’” 64.15.
07) East a bit turn in “Wind Trader Lathrai” 72.31, accept “A Personal Favor“.
08) Leave the city, take the NE exit 76.11..
01) NE at Silmyr Lake (around 39.12 in Terokkar Forest) do “Rather Be Fishin’“: kill/loot Shimmerscale Eels in the water.
02) Go south to Veil Skith and do part of “Stymying the Arakkoa“: kill Urdak /target, he wonders up around on the tree platforms, (ramp entrance at 30.43).
03) Before leaving Veil Skith make sure “A Personal Favor” is finished by kill/looting the Skithian mobs.
04) NOTE: Make sure you save your Arakkoa feathers, 30 of them will be used for a later quest, and you do NOT need to grind here till you get 30, since you will most likely get the rest from the other quests later dealing with these mobs as well. Also make sure you do not accidentally sell them to a vendor!
05) Go back north into Shattrath City (entrance at 36.31 in Terokkar Forest).
06) On the NE side in the city turn in “A Personal Favor” 72.31, accept “Investigate Tuurem“.
07) North in the city turn in “Rather Be Fishin’” 64.15.
08) Leave the city and go east to Veil Reskk (Terokkar Forest) and take the ramp up to get to the tree platforms (ramp starts at 50.16)..
09) Up at the tree platforms do part of “Stymying the Arakkoa“: kill Ashkaz /target around 49.17.
10) Do part of “The Eyes of Skettis“: loot the Eye of Veil Reskk (at the top of the tree platform, 50.19).
11) Go east to Veil Shienor and enter the tree ramp (inside the big tree 60.25)..
12) Up on the tree platform finish “The Eyes of Skettis“: loot the Eye of Veil Shienor 58.23 .
13) Go back down and finish “Stymying the Arakkoa“: kill Ayit /target (in the hut, 59.23).
14) Around the immediate area finish “Thin the Flock“: kill 14 ShienorTalonites & 6 Sorcerers.
15) Go SW a bit to Tuurem and do “Investigate Tuurem“: loot the Sealed Box 54.30. There is a greenish glow coming from it.
16) Make sure “Olemba Seeds” and “Timber Worg Tails” are now finished: loot white Olemba Cones off the ground and kill/loot the Timber Worg Alphas.
17) Go west and on the main path south at Cenarion Thicket turn in “Investigate Tuurem” 44.26. Accept “What Are These Things“.
18) Go west into the northern part of Shattrath City and turn in “The Eyes of Skettis” (53.21 in Shattrath City), accept “Seek Out Kirrik“.
01) Hearth to Allerian Stronghold.
02) Right outside of the Inn on your left turn in “What Are These Things” 57.53, accept “Report to the Allerian Post“.
03) Turn in (if you finished it) “Magical Disturbances” (in the wizard building 59.54).
04) Just south a bit by the wagon and white boxes 58.55 turn in “Fel Orc Plans” and “Timber Worg Tails, accept “The Elusive Ironjaw“.
05) West a bit by the ballista, turn in “Stymying the Arakkoa” 58.54.
06) Just inside the town hall’s entrance turn in “Olemba Seeds” 57.55, accept “Vessels of Power“.
07) Further inside the town hall 57.56 turn in “Kill the Shadow Council!” and “Thin the Flock“.
08) Head east to Allerian Post and turn in “Report to the Allerian Post” 70.44 , accept “Attack on Firewing Point“.
09) Work your way NE to Firewing Point and accept and do the escort from the caged female night elf /target (in the lower part of a building, 74.35) “Escape from Firewing Point!“: escort her west out of Firewing Point.
TIP: Before accepting this escort it’s wise to clear the main path just outside of the building first to make this easier, as the escortee is very squishie.
10) Finish up “Attack on Firewing Point“: kill the required amount of Firewing mobs within Firewing Point.
11) West of Firewing Point see if you can do “The Elusive Ironjaw“: kill/loot Ironjaw /target (this brown colored worg patrols around 68.34). If you cant find him, don’t worry we will be back here later to try again.
12) Back SW at Allerian Post turn in “Attack on Firewing Point” (#8 on map 70.44) , accept “The Final Code“.
13) Go back east to Firewing Point and do “The Final Code“: enter the eastern most building (entrance at 74.36, #9 on map). Then work your way up the ramp and click on the Orb of Translocation. Once teleported, go to the top of the building and kill/loot Sharth Voldoun.
14) Go to the middle of Firewing Point and click on the Mana Bomb (actual #10 on map 71.37).
NOTE: You will most likely have to kill some mobs around it first, but if you can, try to click on the bomb ASAP, it will kill all the mobs in the area.
15) Last chance for “The Elusive Ironjaw“: west of Firewing Point kill/loot Ironjaw /target (this brown colored worg patrols around 68.34, #11 on map).
16) West at Tuurem 56.30 do “Vessels of Power“: loot 8 Draenei Vessels off the ground.
17) NOTE: If you find any Arcane Tomes, save them, you can use them later for quest turn ins. These drop from certain humanoid mobs throughout Outland.
18) Make sure “Magical Disturbances” is now finished (if you still need to): kill 10 Warp Stalkers as you work your way to the next step:
19) Hearth (or go back) to Allerian Stronghold and right outside of the Inn on your left turn in “The Final Code” (#2 on map 57.53) . Accept “Letting Earthbinder Tavgren Know“.
20) In the wizard building turn in (if you still need to) “Magical Disturbances” (#3 on map 59.54).
21) Just west a bit by the wagon and white boxes turn in “The Elusive Ironjaw” (#4 on map 58.55).
22) Just inside the town hall’s entrance turn in “Vessels of Power” (#6 on map 57.55).
23) Inside the town hall turn in “Escape from Firewing Point!” 57.56.
23a) if you are using a pet that uses Bite (such as Ravagers or Cats) and if you are lvl 64 (or if you are close to it you can grind to it first) then we will work on upgrading to Bite Rank 9 (or you can do this step once you return to Allerian Stronghold later at lvl 64). First go to the Stable Master 56.54 /target and stable your pet.
23b) Go just SW to The Bone Wastes and tame a lvl 64 Dreadfang Widow around 54.58 to obtain Bite Rank 9.
23c) Once you got Bite Rank 9 abandon the spider and then go to the Stable Master 56.54 /target at Allerian Stronghold and get your main pet back out and teach him the new ability.
01) Head west in The Bone Wastes to Refugee Caravan and turn in “Seek Out Kirrik” 37.51, accept “Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk“.
02) Accept all other quests at Refugee Caravan: “Missing Friends“, “The Infested Protectors” and “Before Darkness Falls“.
03) Go NW to Veil Skith and do “Missing Friends” along with “Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk“: kill/loot the Skithian arakkoa mobs to obtain keys, then use the keys to open the cages. And use the Rod of Purification quest item at the Darkstone of Terokk 31.42.
NOTE: There is 4 cages total: (2 down below 31.41 30.43) and (2 up in the tree houses with more kids in them 31.44 31.42).
04) Around the north and east in The bone Wastes starting around 33.51 do “The Infested Protectors” along with “Wanted: Bonelashers Dead!“: kill the Infested Root-Walkers (tree mobs), then kill the Wood Mites that spawn. And kill 20 Bonelashers.
05) Just south of Refugee Caravan around 40.56 do “Before Darkness Falls“: kill the required amount of Cabal mobs. While doing this quest you will find an item which starts “Cabal Orders“, accept it.
06) Back north at Refugee Caravan (around 38.51, #1 on map) turn in all quests and accept all new ones: Turn in “Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk“, “Missing Friends“, “The Infested Protectors“, “Before Darkness Falls” and “Cabal Orders” … Accept “The Shadow Tomb“, “Veil Rhaze: Unliving Evil“, “The Tomb of Lights” and “The Vengeful Harbinger“.
The Bone Wastes – Tombs
01) Go west then enter the Shadow Tomb (entrance at 31.53).
02) As you enter, keep going straight north in the tomb all the way to the very last room. Once you enter the last room make a left and see if Akuno /target 31.49 is there and accept and do the escort “Escaping the Tomb“: escort him out of the tomb.
NOTE: We try this first because he may not be there as others could be doing the quest. If he’s not there we can try again later.
03) Inside the tomb do “The Shadow Tomb“: loot the 3 chests at the end of each room. In the western room, loot the chest for the Gavel of K’alen 30.52.
04) In the eastern room, loot the chest for the Drape of Arunen 32.51.
05) In the northern room, loot the chest for the Scroll of Atalor 31.47.
06) If you haven’t yet, you can see if Akuno /target (31.49, #2 on map) is at the northern tunnel to do the escort quest “Escaping the Tomb“, which leads out of the tunnel.
07) Outside of the tomb at the NW side of The Bone Wastes around 28.55 do “Veil Rhaze: Unliving Evil“: kill the required amount of undead arakkoa mobs.
08) Back east at Refugee Caravan 37.51 turn in all quests and accept new ones, Turn in “Veil Rhaze: Unliving Evil” , “The Shadow Tomb” and (if you did it) “Escaping the Tomb” … Accept “Veil Lithic: Preemptive Strike“.
09) Go east to the Tomb of Lights (around the outside of it around 47.56) and do “The Tomb of Lights“: kill the required amount of Ethereal mobs.
10) GROUP 2+ Players: Inside the tomb (entrance at 47.55) do “The Vengeful Harbinger“: use the Draenei Tomb Relic quest item at the altar (east in the tomb 51.55), then kill several waves of mobs that come. Once done turn it in right there in the tomb.
11) West back at Refugee Caravan turn in “The Tomb of Lights” (37.51, #8 on map).
12) North in Refugee Caravan accept “Recover the Bones” 37.50.
Sha’Tari Base Camp
01) NOTE: While continuing on with the next few sections, start working on “Recover the Bones” by looting the Restless Bones you see on the ground throughout The Bone Wastes:
02) Head SW in The Bone Wastes to Sha’Tari Base Camp and “Taken in the Night” 31.76.
03) Also accept “An Improper Burial“, “The Dread Relic” and “Digging Through Bones“. NOTE: Accepting “Digging Through Bones” starts an escort quest immediately:
04) Do the easy escort “Digging Through Bones“: just follow the dwarves.
05) Turn in “Digging Through Bones” 31.76, accept “Fumping“.
06) Just east at The Bone Wastes (very close to the camp 32.77) do “Fumping“: keep using the Fumper quest item to kill/loot under ground worms. Do this close to the camp so the guards at the camp will help you kill the spawned mobs.
07) Back at the camp turn in “Fumping” 31.76, SKIP “The Big Bone Worm“.
08) Work your way east (starting around 32.75) and do “An Improper Burial“: use the Sha’tari Torch quest item on 8 Slain Auchenai Warriors /target and on 8 Slain Sha’tar Vindicators /target.
09) Go further east and do “The Dread Relic“: loot the Massive Treasure Chest 44.76.
TIP: After looting it, I would run away quick.
10) Go east a bit more and accept “For the Fallen” 50.76.
11) Just to the east of you at Netherweb Ridge around 52.78 do “For the Fallen” along with “Taken in the Night” Kill 20 Dreadfang Widows (spiders), and free the warriors by attacking the Netherweb Victims.
01) Back SE in The Bone Wastes, turn in “For the Fallen” 50.76, accept “Terokkarantula“.
02) SE in Netherweb Ridge try to do “Terokkarantula“: kill Terokkarantula /target (level 65 Elite spider, 54.82). I think with good skill most classes should be able to solo this? If you can’t solo it, or find help, then it can be skipped.
03) Back SE in The Bone Wastes, turn in (if you did it) “Terokkarantula” (50.76, #1 on map), accept “Return to Sha’tari Base Camp“.
04) Go back west to Sha’tari Base Camp 31.76 and turn in “Taken in the Night” and (if you have it) “Return to Sha’tari Base Camp“.
05) Also turn in “An Improper Burial“, “The Dread Relic” … Accept “A Hero Is Needed” and “Evil Draws Near“.
06) Go east to Auchenai Grounds around 33.74 and do “A Hero Is Needed“: kill 12 Auchenai Initiates and 5 Doomsayers.
07) Back west at Sha’tari Base Camp turn in “A Hero Is Needed” (31.76, #4 on map), accept “The Fallen Exarch“.
08) Now make sure “Recover the Bones” is finished, by picking up the Restless Bones all around The Bone Wastes.
09) Go east into Auchindoun and do “The Fallen Exarch“: click on the Auchenai Coffin 36.66, then kill Reanimated Exarch that spawns.
10) Go down into Auchindoun and take the entrance with the two red fires at it at 37.66..
11) Go straight in a bit and then on your right from the child, accept “I See Dead Draenei” 35.65.
12) Across the room on the pile of bones, turn in “Recover the Bones” 35.66, accept “Helping the Lost Find Their Way“. And turn in “I See Dead Draenei“, accept “Ezekiel“.
13) Leave Auchindoun, then go SW to Sha’tari Base Camp and turn in “The Fallen Exarch” (31.76, #4 on map).
The Bone Wastes
01) Go west to Veil Lithic around 24.73 and do “Veil Lithic: Preemptive Strike“: click on the Cursed Eggs in the nests around the huts, if a mob comes out, kill it. Keep doing this until the quest is complete.
02) Go east at The Bone Wastes around 32.71 and do part of “Helping the Lost Find Their Way“: kill 10 Lost Spirits (for now). We will finish the Broken Skeletons later at a higher concentration of these mobs.
03) Go north to Refugee Caravan and turn in “Veil Lithic: Preemptive Strike” 37.51, accept “Veil Shalas: Signal Fires“.
04) Go east in The Bone Wastes around 49.62 and finish “Helping the Lost Find Their Way“: finishing killing all 10 of the Broken Skeletons you need.
05) GROUP (2+ players): East in The Bone Wastes at Writhing Mound do “Evil Draws Near“: kill/loot the Auchenai mobs there to collect 20 Doom Skulls, then use the Dread Relic quest item at the purple summoning circle 49.67, then kill Teribus the Cursed (huge lvl 65 Elite skeleton dragon) when he spawns in. Try to save your group for the next step (if you can):
06) East at Veil Shalas see if you can accept and do “Skywing” (Escort quest, starts at 54.72 from Skywing /target). It leads you up and around the tree houses, and you have to fight an elite mob at the end, which can be challenging solo, if you can’t kill the elite guy, then the quest can be skipped or tried again later at a higher level. While doing this escort, you can do the following quest at the same time:
07) East at Veil Shalas do (along with the previous quest “Skywing” [if you can]) “Veil Shalas: Signal Fires“: click on the 4 Signal Fires up in the tree houses, here are the locations:
08) Click on Bloodstone Signal Fire 56.72.
09) Click on Violet Signal Fire 57.69.
10) Click on Emerald Signal Fire 55.70.
11) Click on Sapphire Signal Fire 55.67.
12) NOTE: Before you leave here, make sure you have at least 30 Arakkoa feathers (by killing the arakkoa mobs), so you will have enough for a later quest.
13) Turn in (if you did it) “Evil Draws Near” west at Sha’tari Base Camp 31.77.
14) North in The Bone Wastes at Refugee Caravan turn in “Veil Shalas: Signal Fires” (37.51, #3 on map), accept “Return to Shattrath“.
15) North in Refugee Caravan turn in “Helping the Lost Find Their Way” 37.50.
16) Hearth to Allerian Stronghold.
17) In front of the wizard building turn in “Wanted: Bonelashers Dead!” 58.53, accept “Torgos!“.
18) Go SW a bit to Carrion Hill at The Bone Wastes and do part of “Torgos!“: kill/loot Trachela /target (the big white bird on top of the hill, 43.52), he drops Trachela’s Carcass, which will be used later. Then:
19) CONTINUED: Go west to Veil Rhaze and do “Torgos!“: at Torgo’s Bane (a bluish glowing scarecrow on a cross, 27.56), first clear all the mobs around it, then use the Trachela’s Carcass item at it, then kill Torgos /target (level 65 Elite bird in the air) when he lands. NOTE: You may need help if you can’t solo it. If you can’t solo it or find help, then skip it, or consider trying again later at a higher level.
20) Turn in (if you did it) “Torgos!” 58.53 (Hearth [or run back] to Allerian Stronghold).
21) Go NW and on the main path south at Cenarion Thicket turn in “Letting Earthbinder Tavgren Know” 44.26.
22) Head west into Shattrath City 38.24..
01) Find Ezekiel /target. He patrols clockwise around the outer perimeter of Terrace of Light, look for the moving question mark on minimap. At him, turn in “Ezekiel“, accept “What Book? I Don’t See Any Book.“.
02) North in the city, go up to the bird houses (ramp entrance at 56.16) and turn in 30 Arakkoa feathers in for the quest “The Outcast’s Plight“.
NOTE: This becomes a repeatable quest, but no additional XP.
03) Drop down and turn in “Return to Shattrath” and (if you did it) “Skywing” 53.21.
04) GROUP (2+ players): Next to you accept and do in the immediate area “The Skettis Offensive“: kill the 4 waves of birds that spawn in, the last wave is a tough one.
NOTES: Don’t move to far from the quest giver or the quest will fail. Then turn this in next to you if you did it.
05) West a bit at the Campfire 43.30 do “What Book? I Don’t See Any Book.“: first talk to “Dirty” Larry (the shirtless male standing), then kill him and his friends. These guys are kitable, so some classes may be able to solo this. You can always try again later if you cannot do this now. If someone else taps the mob, you can still jump in, do damage and complete the quest. If you did this, turn it in at him and accept “The Master’s Grand Design?“.
06) NOTE: If you happen to have any Arcane Tomes with you, you can turn one in for some good XP (south in the city at 43.92) for the quest “Synthesis of Power“. After turning in one tome, it then becomes repeatable for Scryer rep only. I will remind you a few more times in the future if you have not done this yet. From this same NPC turn in “Voren’thal the Seer“.
Scryer Quests References
01) NOTES: For the sake of this guide, I will focus on Scryers and getting their reputation up rather than Aldor, it really doesn’t matter a whole lot which faction you go with, they each have their ups and downs for items etc. Please note that you must have done the “City of Light” (started at #1 on map) escort quest in order to accept these optional quests below (my guide will not cover these in a step-by-step fashion), although some future Scryer quests will be covered step-by-step in upcoming zones:
02) SCRYERS ONLY: You can accept and do the following quests obtained in Shattrath City (mainly for Scryer rep):
03) “A Cure for Zahlia” (obtained at 64.15). Doing this quest will cause your Scryer rep to decrease, but I would consider doing this for XP. Kill/loot Stonegazer /target. He is a lvl 64 Elite basilisk NE in Terokkar Forest, (patrols around 65.30).
04) “Firewing Signets” (obtained at 45.81). Done at Firewing Point (around 71.37 in Terokkar Forest) by kill/looting the mobs there.
05) “Sunfury Signets” (obtained at 45.81, and attainable at lvl 68)
06) “Synthesis of Power” (obtained at 42.91) (you can turn in more for Scryer rep).
Journey to Nagrand
01)Terokkar Forest is now FINISHED!
NOTE: You can safely abandon any quests that are currently in your Quest Log for Terokkar Forest, as you will not need them going forward. Although keep note of the quests you did not do and consider coming back to do them later if you like.
02) To get to Nagrand, try leaving west out of Shattrath City: If your rep is to low with the Aldor, then you may not be able to go this way as they could be hostile towards you. If so you will have to go around through Zangarmarsh. First take the elevator at 42.39, then:
03) Go through the tunnel 17.54 to get to Nagrand..