Once you are level 50, you are all set to head to the Shadowlands. 50-60 leveling is a questing over new zones in following order: Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald and Revendreth. Also there are a few ways to speed things along. Before leveling guide itself, here are some tips to speed up your leveling progress.
Classes with the Highest Leveling Speed:
Demon Hunters: the best mobility, high AoE burst damage, and excellent survivability.
Druids (Balance): can easily pull many mobs using DoTs, and has no cast time on its Flight Form. Good at spread AoE damage.
Hunters: pets can tank for you, allowing bigger pulls. Can handle group quest mobs alone.
Mages: Excellent crowd control and damage.
Another way to speed up leveling is a Mount:
Apprentice Riding (60% ground mount) = 10 Silver at Level 10
Journeyman Riding (60% ground mount) = 50 Gold at Level 20
Expert Riding (150% flying mount) = 250 Gold at Level 30
Master Riding (310% flying mount) = 5,000 Gold at Level 40
Consumables to increase your movement speed:
To make your swimming easier:
To gain more bonus and experience, turn on War Mode at Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
Important: Follow all storylines.
- Travel with Kleia. Use Gunshoes after extra action button.
- Set Hearthstone at Aspirants Rise.
- You can complete The Old Ways for extra experience.
- Take Suggested Reading side quest.
- At The Chamber of First Reflection – use Gunshoes.
- All An Aspirant Can Do – use Hearthstone.
- Wanted: Altered Sentinel – easy quest for easy experience.
- The Temple of Purity – use Gunshoes.
- A Wayward Disciple? Do it solo.
- Grab Kyrian Bell at Purity’s Pinnacle.
- Elites at Purity’s Pinnacle are easy to kill and give 3.6k xp.
- The Enemy You Know – Leave vehicle once 3 hammers completed.
- Purity’s Prerogative – “I will fly with you” jump off and use Goblin Glider Kit.
- Chasing a Memory – use Gunshoes.
- Leave it to Mnemis – Click Middle Eye of the Archon.
- Go in Service – use Gunshoes.
- Must be at 212,856 exp before flying to Elysian Hold.
- Follow the Path – use Cloak of Coordination.
- House of the Chosen – use Gunshoes.
- The Path to Glory – use Goblin Glider Kit to turn in.
- Baron of the Chosen – use Gunshoes.
- Set Hearthstone at The Spearhead.
- Army of One – use Gunshoes.
- Monelite Key works for Prisoner Cell.
- Fly to Theater of Pain.
- Discover FP at Seat of Primus (don’t do quest).
- Use Goblin Glider Kit off Mushroom to House of Plagues.
- Pool of Potions – Kill slimes near turn in to reduce run time.
Once finish campaign here use Gunshoes to A Common Peril.
Glorious Pursuits – capture mephiles first.
- Straight to the Heart – Drop group.
- Among the Chosen – use Gunshoes to House of the Chosen.
- A Soul Saved – use Hearthstone to The Spearhead.
- Words of the Primus – use Shroud of Cooperation.
- Words of the Primus – use Gunshoes to turn in and then to helm.
- Wildseed Rescue – Party Benefits from % – can finish fast.
- We Can’t Save Them All – use Gunshoes.
- Keep to the Path – use Goblin Glider Kit.
- Spirits of the Glen – use Gunshoes.
- Heart of the Grove -grab A Faintly Glowing Seed – provides one of these buffs:
Feeling Invulnerable, Feeling Speedy, Feeling Buff, Feeling Big, Feeling Zippy
- Heartless – use Goblin Glider Kit.
- A call of the hunt – use Gunshoes.
- Trouble in the Banks – Side Quest Hub.
- Must be 33% into 57 before heading to continue the campaign.
- Flightpath back after finishing side quests.
- Echoes of Tirna Noch – use Gunshoes.
- Enemies at the gate – use Gunshoes.
- Awaken the Dreamer – use Gunshoes.
- Sinstone delivery – Drop group.
- The grove of terror – use Goblin Glider Kit.
- Beast control side quest – dread priming.
- Hunting trophies side quest – let the hunt begin.
- The Acurser Hunted – use Gunshoes.
- Dreadhollow – use Gunshoes.
- Forgotton Village – Bonus Objective – Soulbreaker Trap, does a lot of damage.
- The Fearstalker – use Gunshoes.