Who are they?
The Timbermaw Hold is a furbolg faction, who lives in Felwood and Winterspring.
With reputation you get access to crafting recipes from Meilosh:
Friendly Recipe: Transmute Earth to Water Alchemy (275)
Friendly Pattern: Warbear Harness Tribal Leatherworking (275)
Friendly Pattern: Warbear Woolies Tribal Leatherworking (285)
Friendly Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility Enchanting (290)
Honored Formula: Enchant Weapon – Agility Enchanting (290)
Honored Pattern: Wisdom of the Timbermaw Tailoring (290)
Honored Pattern: Might of the Timbermaw Leatherworking (290)
Honored Plans: Heavy Timbermaw Belt Blacksmithing (290)
Revered Pattern: Mantle of the Timbermaw Tailoring (300)
Revered Pattern: Timbermaw Brawlers Leatherworking (300)
Revered Plans: Heavy Timbermaw Boots Blacksmithing (300)
And some items from Gorn One Eye:
Honored Furbolg Medicine Pouch Held in Off-hand
Honored Furbolg Medicine Totem Main Hand Mace
One quest also awards you epic trinket:
Once you are Exalted, you can complete quest The Root of All Evil from Gorn One Eye to get Defender of the Timbermaw.
How to gain reputation?
Let’s start with quests.
First quests are taken from Grazle. You can find him once you have entered Felwood from Ashenvale:
- Timbermaw Ally gains 30 reputation.
- Feathers for Grazle gains 50 reputation. It is also repeatable – with every 5 Deadwood Headdress Feather.
- Speak to Nafien, which sends us to Nafien and gives 25 reputation points.
Some quests from Nafien:
- Deadwood of the North gets 150 reputation.
- Feathers for Nafien gets 50 reputation. It’s repeatable with every 5 Deadwood Headdress Feather.
- Speak to Salfa, which sends us to Salfa in Winterspring and awards 25 reputation.
Quests from Salfa:
- Winterfall Activity gains 350 reputation.
- Beads for Salfa gains 50 reputation and is repeatable with every 5 Winterfall Spirit Beads.
When you become neutral with Timbermaw Hold you can complete these quests:
- Kill High Chief Winterfall to get the one-time quest from Winterfall Ritual Totem, it gains 150 reputation.
- You can farm Deadwood Ritual Totem, which drops from the Deadwood Furbolgs. This one-time quest awards 150 reputation.
While you are killing mobs, you also get reputation:
- Deadwood Furbolgs (Normal): 5 reputation.
- Winterfall Furbolgs (Normal): 5 reputation.
- Chieftain Bloodmaw (Normal): 15 repuation.
- Overlord Ror (Normal): 15 reputation.
- High Chief Winterfall (Elite): 25 reputation.
- Grizzle Snowpaw (Rare Elite): 25 reputation.
- Ragepaw (Rare Elite): 25 reputation.
And some ways to get reputation (when you become friendly) with consumables:
- 30 Runecloth to Meilosh and earn 100 reputation.
- Also you can give 2 Mooncloth to him for 100 extra reputation.
Note that these quests are not repeatable (!)