Temple of Ahn’Qiraj with Tier 2.5 gear appears in phase 5.
Here some features of the raid:
- There are 40 players in a raid.
- 100 nature resistance is highly recommended.
- 4 tanks with at least 200 nature resistance (250 more for Princess Huhuran).
- 2 warlock “tanks” with at least 150 shadow resistance and upwards of 8,000 health are required for killing Twin Emperors.
- Raid members should have primarily rare and epic quality gear.
For this chain you need:
- 20 Goblin Rocket Fuel
- 20 Deeprock Salt
- 20 Arcanite Bar
- 10 Elementium Ore
- 10 Azerothian Diamond
- 10 Blue Sapphire
The Questline consists of a total of 32 quests and many of them will require a raid. It also takes about 7 days. Only one player from each side can get it.
- What Tomorrow Brings
- Only One May Rise
Start: Baristolth of the Shifting Sands
You have to go to Blackwing Lair and kill the third boss Broodlord Lashlayer to loot Head of the Broodlord Lashlayer. Only 1 player can get this item.
- The Path of the Righteous
Start: Baristolth of the Shifting Sands
You have to kill Silithid for Silithid Carapace Fragment, repeat this until you have 200 pieces.
- The Hand of the Righteous
Continue killing silithids until you become Neutral with Brood of Nozdormu. It will take around 42000 Silithid Carapace Fragment until you are Neutral. Tip: With each turn in you can recruit one friend to help you to collect them, also Human race get a passive 10% reputation bonus.
Go to Anachronos to the Caverns of time in Tanaris.
- Long Forgotten Memories
Return to Silithus and search for the Crystalline Tear.
- A Pawn on the Eternal Board
Return to Anachronos.
- The Charge of the Dragonflights
The next thing you have to do is to collect Scepter shards:
Red Scepter Shard consists of only 1 quest:
Start: Vaelastrasz the Corrupt
How to: After accepting the quest from Vaelastrasz the Corrupt in Blackwing Lair you have to kill Nefarian within 5 hours. Loot the Shard from Nefarian and return to Anachronos. Only one person can loot it.
Green Scepter Shard consists of 5 quests:
- Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream
Go to The Temple of Atal’Hakkar and approach the room with Shade of Eranikus, Malfurion Stormrage will appear.
Go to Teldrassil and search for the Forest Wisp in front of Darnassus (39.6, 42.0)
End: Forest Wisp
- Tyrande and Remulos
Go to Moonglade and talk to Keeper Remulos.
- The Nightmare’s Corruption
You have to kill Nightmayer Dragons in Ashenvale, Feralas, Hinterlands and Duskwood to receive x4 Fragment of the Nightmare’s Corruption.
- The Nightmare Manifests
You will also need a full raid for this one, all you need to do is to defend Nighthaven and wait for Tyrande, don’t kill Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream and don’t let Keeper Remulos die!
- The Champion Returns
Return to Anachronos to turn in the quest.
Blue Scepter Shard consists of 15 quests.
Translating the Ledger
Just talk to NPC again.
The Isle of Dread!
For this part you better get the group. Go to the Isle of the Dread in Feralas and kill Lord Lakmaeran to get the Lakmaeran’s Carcass, then continue to kill mobs to get 20 Chimaerok Tenderloin.
Draconic for Dummies
Return to Meridith the Mermaiden and talk to her to get the swimming speed buff, swim to the island all the way in southern Tanaris (you won’t see it on the map). Click the Freshly Dug Dirt to complete the quest.
Go to Winterspring with a party and open the Narain’s Special Kit to use Crude Map to find the location of the drop point. Use Narain’s Turban and Bag of Gold when you’re there and kill Number Two. Then return to Narain Soothfancy.
The Only Prescription
You’ll have to find 8 chapters of Draconic for Dummies.
1. Draconic for Dummies: Go to the Alcaz Island in Dustwallow Marsh and kill Doctor Weavil (15-20 people required).
2. Draconic for Dummies: Go to the Tainted Scar in Blasted Lands and kill Elite Demons (5 people required).
3. Draconic for Dummies: Go to the Darkwisper Gorge in Winterspring and kill Elite Demons (5 people required).
4. Draconic for Dummies: Go to the Mage Quarter in Undercity and collect the book from a table around here (solo, or however many you need to go sneak inside).
5. Draconic for Dummies: Go to the Library in Stormwind City and collect the book from a pillar around here (solo, or however many you need to go sneak inside).
6. Draconic for Dummies: Go to Onyxia’s Lair and kill Onyxia to loot the book from her (40 people required).
7. Draconic for Dummies: Go to Blackwing Lair and loot the book from a table near the ramp towards Ebonroc (40 people, maybe solo if path is already clear and you can sneak in).
8. Draconic for Dummies: Go to Molten Core and kill Ragnaros to loot the book from him (40 people).
Then use Magical Book Binding to bind the chapters together into Draconic For Dummies: Volume II and return to Narain Soothfancy to complete the quest.
After you’ve done these three you can continue here:
The Scepter of the Shifting Sands:
As you have three Scepter Shards, you can get The Scepter of the Shifting Sands
Anachronos will only grant you the Scepter once “we” are prepared. In order to become prepared, we will need to finish gathering supplies for the War Effort and the final assault on C’Thun. How to collect things for War Effort you can check here.
Treasure of the Timeless One
How to: When the gates are opened, Jonathan the Revelator will appear next to the gong, anyone that completed the questline at any time (even after the gates are opened) can complete this quest and choose one these awards: Fang of Korialstrasz, Shadowsong’s Sorrow, Runesword of the Red and Ravencrest’s Legacy.