Stormpike Guard is Alliance faction for Alterac Valley battleground.
There are several ways to gain reputation:
Alterac Valley Quests:
– Hero of the Stormpike awards you with 10 reputation.
– The Battle of Alterac awards 200 reputation.
– Alterac Valley Graveyards awards 100 reputation.
Tip: you can be just close to a graveyard to get it assaulted.
– Towers and Bunkers awards 100 reputation.
Tip: you can be just close to a tower to get it assaulted.
– Capture a Mine awards 100 reputation.
Repeatable quests with reagents. All of them are turned in Dun Buldar.
Call of Air quests:
– Frostwolf Soldier’s Medal rewards 1 reputation per item. Turn in to Wing Commander Slidore.
– Frostwolf Lieutenant’s Medal rewards 2 reputation per item. Turn in to Wing Commander Vipore.
– Frostwolf Commander’s Medal rewards 5 reputation per item. Turn in to Wing Commander Ichman.
– Killing the Horde General, Drek’Thar: 389 reputation.
– Killing the Horde Captain, Captain Galvangar: 125 reputation .
– Killing Horde Commanders: 12 reputation each.
– Killing Horde Air Masters: 5 reputation each.
– Killing Horde Guards: 5 reputation each (stops at Honored).
– Killing Horde Players: 1 reputation each.
– Killing the Horde summoned boss, Lokholar the Ice Lord: 125 reputation.
– Horde General (Drek’Thar) killed grants 36 reputation.
– Alliance Captain (Captain Balinda Stonehearth) kept alive awards 125 reputation.
– Enemy Tower destroyed awards 24 reputation per each.
– Enemy Commanders killed awards 12 reputation per each.
– Bunkers Controlled or Intact awards 12 reputation per each.
– Graveyards Controlled awards 12 reputation per each.
– Mines Controlled awards 12 reputation per each.
Marks of Honor:
When you win AV, you receive 3 Alterac Valley Mark of Honor for winning and 1 for losing.
Three of Alterac Valley Mark of Honor grants 50 reputation.
Stormpike Ingsignia Questline:
Stormpike Guard reputation rewards: