WoW Classic: 1-12 Horde Leveling Guide (Mulgore)
1-6 – Mulgore
- Right in front of you accept The Hunt Begins.
- Do it, killing Plainstraiders around the area.
- Turn it in and accept The Hunt Continues and Note quest (depends on class).
- Turn in “Etched Note”, speaking to your class trainer. Accept A Humble Task in the hut.
- Go to well at the 50.81 and turn in “A Humble Task”, take the next part. Pick up a Water Pitcher.
- Go back to Camp and turn in “A Humble Task”. Accept Rites of the Earthmother.
- Go south, turn in “Rites of the Earthmother” and get Rite of Strength.
- Kill Mountain Cougars for “The Hunt Continues”. Turn it in, accept The Battleboars and Break Sharptusk!
- Travel to the cave at 58.85 and kill Battleboars along the way. Do “Rite of Strength”. Kill Chief Sharptusk Thornmantle for “Break Sharptusk!”.
- Go to the cave 63.82 and loot Dirt-stained Map, which starts Attack on Camp Narache.
- Once all quests are completed hearth to Camp Narache and turn them in. Accept Rites of the Earthmother.
- Go to 38.81 and do A Task Unfinished.
- Follow road to Bloodhoof Village. Hit 6 level and take new spells.
6-8 – Mulgore
- Accept Dangers of the Windfury.
- Go into the Inn, learn Apprentice First Aid. Turn in “A Task Unfinished”. Make Village your home.
- Outside the inn turn in Rites of the Earthmother. Accept Sharing the Land, Dwarven Digging, Rite of Vision, Poison Water and Swoop Hunting.
- Turn in “Rite of Vision” and accept the next part.
- Accept Mazzranache at 47.57.
- Go east and do “Rite of Vision”. Start doing “Poison Water”, “Swoop Hunting” and “Mazzranache” around the area.
- Do “Sharing the Land” around 52.70.
- Go east and do “Dangers of the Windfury” (62.71).
- Find Morin Cloudstalker. He’s patrolling the road to Barrens (around 54.60). Accept The Ravaged Caravan.
- Do it, turn in quest to Sealed Supply Crate and take the next part.
- Teleport to Village and turn in quests. Take Winterhoof Cleansing and the next part of Rite of Vision.
- Turn in “Mazzranache”.
8-10 – Mulgore
- Go to Morin Cloudstalker and turn in “The Ravaged Caravan”, accept The Venture Co. and Supervisor Fizsprocket.
- Do “Winterhoof Cleansing”. Use the Winterhoof Cleansing Totem on wells.
- Turn in “Winterhoof Cleansing”, accept Thunderhorn Totem.
- Kill Prairie Stalkers and Flatland Cougars, while doing next quests.
- Go do Dwarven Digging. Kill dwarves for their Picks and use them near Forge to break.
- Turn in “Rite of Vision” (33.36), accept Rite of Wisdom.
- Accept A Sacred Burial (60.25)
- Turn in “Rite of Wisdom” and accept Journey into Thunder Bluff.
- Do a “Sacred Burial”.
- Turn in near 60.25.
- When you finish “Thunderhorn Totem”, you should be 1 bar from 10 level. Hearth back to Village and turn in all quests. Accept The Hunter’s Way and Thunderhorn Cleansing.
NOTE: At the level 10 take the class quests at the Bloodhoof Village.
- Do “Thunderhorn Cleansing” and go to Thunder Bluff.
- In Thunder Bluff take Preparation for Ceremony.
- Turn in “Journey into Thunder Bluff” and take the follow-up quest.
10-12 – Mulgore/Barrens
- Do “Supervisor Fizsprocket” with “The Venture Co.”. Supervisor Fizspockets locates in the cave.When you enter, hold the right side to reach him.
- Die and resurrect at spirit. Turn in “Dwarven Digging”.
- Turn in “Thunderhorn Cleansing” to Mull Thunderhorn and accept Wildmane Totem.
- Find Morin Cloudstalker and turn in quests to him.
- While doing next steps, kill Wolves for “Wildmane Totem”
- Do “Rites of the Earthmother”. Kill Arra’chea
- Do “Preparation for Ceremony” (around 55.17).
- Go to TB. Accept The Barrens Oases at the Elder Rise.
- Turn in “Rites of the Earthmother”.
- Turn in “The Hunter’s Way” and get Sergra Darkthorn
- Turn in “Preparation for Ceremony”
- Teleport to Bloodhoof Village. Turn in “Wildmane Totem” and accept Wildmane Cleansing
- Go north and do it.
- You should be 12 already, get new spells.
- Run into Barrens, Camp Taurajo. Get flightpath there.
- Accept Journey to the Crossroads. Go to there.
- Turn in “The Barrens Oases”, accept The Forgotten Pools.
- Turn in “Sergra Darkthorn” and get Plainstraider Menace.
- Make XRoads your home.
- Turn in “Journey to the Crossroads”. Accept all quests: Raptor Thieves, Disrupt the Attacks, Supplies for the Crossroads, Harpy Raiders, Fungal Spores, Wharfmaster Dizzywig and A Bundle of Hides.
- Turn in “A Bundle of Hides”.
- Go to North-East and do “Disrupt the Attacks”. Kill Raptors and Plainstriders along the way.
- Turn in “Disrupt the Attacks” and accept new one.